La Belle Lashes Ballarat
Eyelash extensions can lengthen and add volume to your natural lashes, that will last up to 4-6 weeks with the correct after care procedures. You can now throw away your mascara and forget waking up with panda eyes! The process is very relaxing and involves you lying down with your eyes closed while a single or light, hand made volume fan lash extension is carefully grafted one by one to each of your own natural lashes. Soothing, collagen gel eye pads are placed under your eyes during the procedure - this is a treatment in itself! There are a variety of lash lengths, thicknesses and curls to give you the perfect look.
In preparation for your eyelash extension treatment, please arrive to your appointment on time without wearing any eye makeup, especially mascara or oil based product. Residual makeup or oil on the lashes can cause the adhesive to not properly bond to the natural lashes and may cause the extensions to fall off prematurely. If it is not possible to arrive without makeup, then please advise when booking your appointment so that time can be allowed for any removal.
It is recommended you allow 1.5 hours for a full set of extensions and approximately 1 hour for a refill.
To keep your eyelash extensions looking their best and to prolong their life, it is advised that you adhere to the following
after care instructions:
* Do not get your eyelash extensions wet for 12-24 hours post application.
*Avoid getting any oil based products on or near the base of your eyelash extensions as this can compromise the adhesive.
* Never use an eyelash curler on your extensions; this can break and damage the extensions.
* If wearing mascara on bottom lashes, DO NOT use a waterproof mascara, as this can weaken the bonding of the eyelash extension adhesive if contact is made with upper extensions. Remove all eye makeup before bed with an oil free remover.
* You may swim and shower as normal, however avoid exposing your eyelashes to excessive steam or sauna's.
* Do not rub your eyes, pull or tug at the eyelash extensions.
* If you want to have you eyelash extensions removed, then contact La Belle Lashes Ballarat.
LVL Lashes & Tinting
LVL: Is a ground-breaking technique designed to give you longer looking eyelashes,
without the need for lash extensions or false strip lashes. LVL stands for 'Length,
Volume & Lift' - which is exactly what you get following your treatment. Whether
you have short or long eyelashes, LVL lashes will give the appearance of longer,
fuller eyelashes instantly.
The process is relaxing and pain free, and takes about 45 minutes to complete. Your
upper lashes are gently lifted one by one up onto a silicone shield and then two solutions are applied to keep your lashes in place to create the lift and curl you desire. You will then have beautifully lifted eyelashes that will last between 6-8 weeks.
Eyelash Tinting: Is a great additional treatment to have done alongside the LVL to complete the look or on it's own, an eyelash tint is perfect for blonde or fair haired people wanting darker more visible eyelashes.
Eyebrow tinting: Is a quick and easy treatment that will give your brows a more defined look. An eyebrow tint will contour your face and enhance your eyes - a perfect finish to any of the eyelash treatments.